Especially after mid-June, the south will usher in the rainy season, and the continuous rain will cause the air humidity to reach more than 90%. So how to maintain Skycolor's uv printer? The following Skycolor will help you solve this problem.
The normal working environment humidity of the photo machine is 35%-65%. If the air humidity is too high, it is easy to accumulate water droplets on the board of the machine, which may cause irreparable electrical failure of the board or even nozzle failure!
Skycolor uv flatbed printer specially summarizes several dehumidification methods to help everyone do a good job in the maintenance of the photo machine in a humid environment.
1. Pay attention to close the doors and windows to prevent humid air from entering the room. If the weather turns nice, the windows can be opened for ventilation. The afternoon is the best time. On rainy days, close the doors and windows facing south or southeast to reduce water vapor entering the room. At noon, the humidity of the outside air is at the highest value, so it is not advisable to open the windows. In the afternoon or evening, when the climate is relatively dry, open the windows to adjust the indoor air.
2. Use a hair dryer with a low heat setting to dry the machine board before starting to print, and wait for 15 minutes before starting to work.
3. Use the air conditioner to dehumidify. The dehumidification function of the air conditioner is the principle that the moisture in the air will be condensed into water when it is cold. The air conditioner dehumidifies, and the heat exchanger of the indoor unit acts as an evaporator to absorb heat. When the room air is sucked by the fan of the indoor unit and passes through the evaporator, the moisture in the air is condensed into water, and then flows into the drain pipe to be drained outside, and part of the moisture in the room air is thus removed. However, since dehumidification is only an auxiliary function of the air conditioner, the dehumidification effect is often not satisfactory.
4. Let the professional work to professional equipment. If you want to say that the dehumidification effect is the best, it must be a professional dehumidifier. It is recommended that you can equip a dehumidifier if you have the conditions. It can not only dehumidify in time, but also display the room at all times. Humidity information inside.
5. Pay attention to the storage method of related printing media. The printing media is easy to absorb moisture and get damp. It is easy to cause the ink to smudge during printing and affect the printing effect. Therefore, the printing materials should be returned to the original packaging after each use, and try not to touch the ground and walls.
The above are some dehumidification tips shared by Skycolor uv printing machine, hoping to help customers easily survive the period of frequent rain. If you encounter any problems during the use of the equipment, please contact us!
Zhengzhou New Century Digital Technology Co., Ltd (Skycolor UV Printer:www.skycoloruv.com
) is a professional high-tech enterprise engaged in R&D, production and sale of skycolor uv flatbed printer,skycolor uv roll to roll printer and related consumables.
Over the years,company has accumulated rich experience in digital uv printing field and gathered a batch of employees with professional skills. With high product quality and standardized service system,company has won high reputation from global market and trust of cooperated units.